BlueStacks App Player 22.214.171.12474
Screenshots of BlueStacks App Player
BlueStacks App Player Editor's Review
Run apps from your phone on the bigger screen of your Windows and Mac with this innovative new App Player.
Android has thousands of useful apps to socialise, entertain and help with just about anything you can think off. Until now, they have been exclusively available on an Android phone or tablet.
BlueStacks App Player brings together your Android apps on your desktop with the rest of your software onto your Windows or Mac.
Apps launch on your screen quickly, filling the full screen of your computer or laptop. They often also run faster and smoother than on your phone when run on your more powerful Windows or Mac device.
Most apps are easy to control with your mouse and laptop, but some games designed specifically for touch screen devices become more difficult to control on your Windows or Mac.
All your Apps are organised in an attractive and easy to use interface, similar to that of Apple's popular IOS software. It's simple to organise your apps into folders and launch the app you're looking for quickly.
If you don't own an Android device, the App Player allows you to try out all the features available before you buy a new phone or tablet.
Pros: Apps launch in high quality even when they fill the screen of your laptop and computer.
Cons: Some controls of games, especially those making use of a touch screen, don't transfer well from the Android phone or tablet to the App Player.
Conclusion: Whilst the software is one of the first on the market to allow you to run Android apps on your Windows or Mac, it doesn't replace an Android device. There are a few bugs in the software, most notably one that recognised upward scrolls of the mouse as a tap, which will hopefully be improved over time.
BlueStacks App Player Publisher's Description
With the new hybrid convertible form factors, BlueStacks completely eliminates the need to carry two devices. In the end, the consumer will be getting the advantages of both Android and Windows on the same computer.
If you've ever wished you could test out Android apps before installing them on your device or just want to use the same apps on both...
What's New in Version 126.96.36.19974 of BlueStacks App Player
- Welcome Tab removal. This was based on a ton of user feedback we heard to simplify the process. Users now load straight onto the Android tab, log in to Google, and then simply download their choice of apps
- Pokemon Go “No GPS found” Fix. This is a far reaching fix that should allow users from app launch to be able to play the
Look for Similar Items by Category
Beta and Old versions
- BlueStacks App Player 188.8.131.5257
- BlueStacks App Player 184.108.40.20639
- BlueStacks App Player 220.127.116.1112
- BlueStacks App Player 18.104.22.16803
- BlueStacks App Player 22.214.171.1241
- BlueStacks App Player 0.10.7.5601
- BlueStacks App Player 0.10.6.8001
- BlueStacks App Player 0.9.1
- BlueStacks App Player 0.8.10.3096 Beta
- BlueStacks App Player 0.8.2.3018 beta 1
- BlueStacks App Player 0.8.2.3018